How to Order a Custom Product
prAny product on the site can be customized using text, photo(s) or graphic(s).
I have hundreds of commercial licensed graphics and fonts. If you have an idea or theme and would like me to design something for you or your recipient just ask! I love to design and create custom pieces.
Each item is individually crafted. Most can be completed and ready to ship within 5 - 7 business days after approval.
To add initials or a name to any design seen on the site:
1. Purchase the product
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the initials, name or text you would like to add along with the order number.
3. We will add your request and send you artwork in a PDF form for approval. Please check all spelling and spacing.
4. Reply to with your approval of the artwork and your product will be created and sent.
To purchase a fully customized product:
1. Email your request to email@example.com, noting the product you'd like created for you. Include how you would like it customized (add a name, include a photo, logo or a general idea such as golf theme, birthday greetings, etc). Attach any files needed (Please see the instructions below for photo and logo requirements.)
2. I will reply within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) to confirm your request will be suitable for the product requested or suggest what changes may need to best fit on the item. I will also give you an estimate to complete the work including design and creation.
3. Purchase the product you would like choosing "custom" in the drop down menu if an option.
4. Once the order is received, the design work will begin. You will receive a PDF file containing the suggested artwork.
5. Respond to the email with approval to proceed or send any changes you would like. One set of changes is allowed at no charge. Your changes will be incorporated and new artwork emailed for approval. If you require changes after the second proof, you may incur a redesign fee.
4. Your product will be created and sent!
I take copyright infringement seriously. You must have legal rights to any requested photo, logo or graphic. This includes sports teams, theme parks, celebrities, etc. All designs created by me have been purchased at rates for commercial reproduction. All photographs should be at least 300x300 dpi. That is the standard for pictures taken with most smart phone cameras. If necessary, I will attempt to enhance your photo for the best product. This may include lightening, resizing or improving the color saturation. Please include any color profiles for logos if they are not vector graphics.
PLEASE NOTE: All customized items are not returnable. Please make sure the artwork is to your liking and all spelling, punctuation, etc. is correct before approving your product for production.
I am happy to answer any questions or concerns via email.